Sunday, November 17, 2013

Jotted down


Don't just get caught up in the rush of the day, LEONARD. You could have a feeling of acceleration, like time is flowing by too quickly. But if you can take a few minutes and breathe, you could have some important insights. Your analytical mind is processing lots of information now, and you could come up with some exciting concepts. Take moment to jot your thoughts down so that they aren't lost!

(Today's web horoscope)

So the first thing I jotted down right on command was the horoscope itself, easy as 1-2-3. Thank you, Windows, thank you, Cut, & thank you, Paste.

Time is flowing by too quickly. I've been complaining about that for years to that elusive goddess called Time.

That is the first important insight, no matter that I've had it many times before. And what good has it done (like most important insights)!

My mind is indeed processing lots of information, albeit in a somewhat dazed state. Comes with Monday morning.

So these thoughts jotted down. No guarantee, though, that they won't be lost.

PS1: I love that personal computerized LEONARD. My horoscope knows me!
PS2: Added a picture from the scene of the crime.

No comments: